Global Mental Health & MigrationBrian J. Hall, Guest Editor
Special Issue: "Global mental health: Trauma and adversity among populations in transition"
European Journal of Psychotraumatology
"How can technology improve mental health?"
TEDx University of Macau, January 2016
"Research is My Life"
Editor-in-Chief, Journal of Oral Microbiology
Read the Profile›
"Olsenella" is the name of the genus of bacteria named after Journal of Oral Microbiology Editor-in-Chief Ingar Olsen, a career scientist who's spent decades identifying and exploring the hundreds of bacteria species that comprise the intricate microbiome of the human mouth.
Exosomes ExplainedClotilde Thery
Co-Editor-in-Chief, Journal of Extracellular Vesicles in "The History and Promise of Exosomes", Episode 2 of a video series created by Life Technologies.
- A deeper perspective
- Guest Editor Karin Becker on “Visual Frictions”
- Editor-in-Chief Carina Berterö Talks Treating the Whole Patient and Her Sharp Focus on Quality Qualitative Research
- Robert Ferguson, Editor-in-Chief of the “Journal of Community Hospital Internal Medicine Perspectives”
- Editor-in-Chief Leif Bjermer on “the charm of science”
- Ethics & Global Politics Editor-in-Chief Eva Erman: Lingering in the Hypothetical
- In New Chief Editor, A New Chapter for Global Health Action
- Publishers with Purpose; An Interview with the Co-Action Publishing Founders
- Q&A with Researcher & Author Eva Alisic
- Probing Psychological and Biological Responses to Stress